Hi, I’m Jacqueline
Founder and proud owner of another small business, Vasionary VA. It took me many years to get here, and many sleepless nights and worrisome days. But here I am.
I have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a master’s degree in human services. My career spans over 30 years, supporting senior attorneys and C-Suite executives in various industries. My work experience includes legal, advertising and marketing, real estate, not-for-profit organizations, and project development industries. Read more here.
My career is important, but even more important to me is being a mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, educator, caregiver, serial entrepreneur, and lifelong learner.
I was born in Kingston and raised in the lush countryside of St. Andrew, Jamaica. During the years living in Jamaica, I learned countless lessons. What truly resonates and continues to be important lessons I learned is the importance of family, staying humble, resolute, determined, and never quitting.
6 Things You Should Know About Me
- I am a morning person. I enjoy working out, walking, praying, and meditating early in the morning.
- I don’t need eight hours of sleep. When I am excited about a project, I stay until it’s done, and then I look up and realize, whoa! Is it 2 am already?
- I am an adoring grandmother and proud mom to two intelligent, compassionate, and respectful souls.
- I would love more time each day to explore my wide array of interests.
- As a girl, I swore never to become a teacher. My sisters are teachers, as were my mom, grandmother, and aunt. That has changed. As I get older, I realize that teaching others and seeing them use their new skills to elevate their lives is rewarding. It’s a unique and satisfying experience.
- Purple is my favorite color.
Though my education and work experience are essential, let’s put the spotlight on you and your business for a moment.
You worked hard to create and build your business. If you are like me, you spent endless nights and days honing it to perfection.
Now that your business is growing, you realize you need help to propel it to the next level, and still have time for other things that are important to you, family, friends, hobbies.
Let’s explore how we can work together to make this a reality for you.
Collaboration and efficiency: You value working with a virtual assistant, so you can regain your time and energy to focus on building your business and finding time for the things you love and want to do.
Risk-taker: You are eager to free up time and willing to take risks to carry out your goals. You believe asking for help is an investment in your business and yourself.
Trust: You are ready to trust someone to help you build your business.
Effective communicator: You know what you want, need, and why, and you can communicate your tasks and goals.