Virtual Assistant Support for Entrepreneurs and non-profits
Working on your own can be tough when you need to do it all. We know how much time and effort goes into running a small business. While some days are easy, there are always more that are hard. Stop worrying about making the next phone call, scheduling your next meeting, ordering supplies, updating your website, or creating a new email or social media marketing campaign.
Increase Productivity and Decrease Stress.
We help busy professionals, entrepreneurs, and non-profits with administrative tasks in their business,
such as email newsletters, website updates and maintenance, social media management and more.
Stop wasting time on tasks you hate. Delegate to your own Virtual Assistant.
That’s where we come in.
We’ll take care of all the little details, so you can get back to doing what you love.
Spending more time building and growing your business!
Managing a business is hard! With Vasionary VA, you can stay organized and spend your time on tasks that actually grow your business. Never forget another password or struggle to find a contact’s email address again.
Give yourself a break
Vasionary VA frees up your time, so you can focus on other work or even take a day off for family or friends! Rest easy knowing you have a qualified VA and important projects are done efficiently.
Save time and money
Save countless hours in daily administration tasks. No need to hire a dedicated employee or chain yourself to the email inbox. Ensure efficient, consistent quality across all administrative tasks – all completed remotely.
Did You Know?
- Hiring a virtual assistant can save your business as much as 78% in operating costs compared to hiring a full-time employee.
- You can cut attrition rates in half by hiring a virtual assistant (Stanford University study).
- Virtual assistants are highly trained, experienced, and 60% are college educated.
- 59% of virtual assistants are committed to supporting their clients.
- 97% of virtual assistants are happy and content with their career, and 82% are proud of being VAs.
You can outsource tasks and save time to focus on other important parts of your business.